Dutch Springs is making some accomodations for open water swimmers ! I recently received the following email from them which contains the details. If you want to get on the mailing list, give them a shout by going to their contact page
Open Water Swim Training at Dutch Springs – You spoke and we listened!
Over the past few months, we have spoken to many of you to get ideas and feedback about swim training here at Dutch Springs.
We are excited to announce a special Swim Training Only ticket package!
Three ticket package for $45 – that’s only $15 per visit!
Valid seven days a week, Memorial Day through Labor Day
With this offer, we do have some concerns so we have established a few guidelines to monitor use of this package.
- This is a special offer for those entering Dutch Springs only to do open water swimming. It is not valid for entry into Dutch Springs to scuba dive or visit the Aqua Park/Sky Challenge, or any other non-swim training activity.
- Upon purchasing this package, you will receive a pass with three $15 entries loaded onto the card. We will scan the card at entry, keep the card at our Gate House, and scan the card again and return it to you upon your exit.
- Maximum time in the park is two hours per entry. If you should need more time, you must notify us upon purchasing the package.
Dutch Springs will contact violators of these guidelines and privileges may be revoked. We hope you understand these guidelines and take advantage of this offer. We feel it’s a win-win for both Dutch Springs and Open Water Swimmers!
As a reminder, during shoulder seasons when the Aqua Park is closed (April-May and September through November), the normal general admission price is $15 with no time restrictions! Therefore, during these time periods you do not have to purchase the three-ticket package.
Remember! A variety of season passes are also available to meet your needs!
- $175 Summer Pass; Valid seven days a week, Memorial Day through Labor Day. Visiting Dutch Springs only 12 times will make up for the price of the pass!
- $120 Weekday Pass; Valid Monday–Friday from Memorial Day Weekend through Labor Day Weekend. Visiting Dutch Springs only eight times will make up for the price of the pass!
- $290 Unlimited Pass; Valid seven days week from the time of purchase until March 2016!
PLUS, with these passes, you have unlimited time inside the park during park hours*!
If you have already purchased a season pass and determine that one of these options is better suited for you, contact us by May 15 to transfer your pass to the option you’d prefer.
*Dutch Springs has extended park hours in July and August! Starting July 1, the park will be open from 10am-7:45pm Wednesday throughSaturday! More time to swim! Sunday through Tuesday, park hours will remain 10am-5pm.
Wednesday Night Clinics Run by Endurance Multisport Experts
On select Wednesday nights, Endurance Multi Sport will be hosting special swim clinics, created to teach skills and tactics of open water swimming, as well as fitting you for the perfect wet suit! More details on these clinics including dates and times will be coming soon!
Open Water Swim Challenge at Dutch Springs
As we are getting more involved in the swimming community, we are committed to providing more opportunities and exciting events for swimmers. We’d like to know your thoughts on Dutch Springs hosting an Open Water Swim Challenge on September 13, 2015. We understand it is after most competitions, but because of our busy summer schedule, September is the best time for us to host it. Please send us a short response, letting us know your interest. If we receive good feedback and have interest, we will host the swim – our first one ever!
Dutch Springs Survey
Tell us more about you! Please click the link below to fill out a short survey to help us create an even better environment for your open water swimming at Dutch Springs!